ADDITIONAL PRIVACY PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
PURSUANT TO THE California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), if you are a California resident, you may request disclosure of the categories of information Information Categories Request, the categories of sources of information Information Sources Request, the purpose of collecting information Information Purpose Request, the categories of third parties with whom we share information 3rd Party Category Request, and what specific information about you that we have collected Specific Information Request. You may also request disclosure regarding information that we sell Information Selling Request. You may request that we delete your personal information Information Deletion Request or that we not sell your personal information Do Not Sell Information Request. To request disclosure, deletion or to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click on the appropriate link above or enter the URL in your browser and follow the instructions.
Requests for Disclosure are limited to two requests in any twelve (12) month period and may be limited to the information collected in the preceding twelve (12) months. A Request for Deletion may impair your ability to continue to receive goods and services we provide. If you have received any incentives in exchange for the right to sell your Personal Information, such incentives may be terminated as a result of your opting out of our selling your Personal Information. Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to your information.
Even if you request deletion of your personal information, we may retain some or all of your personal information to the extent necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which your personal information was collected, provide a good or service you requested or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the California Penal Code;
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.