EFFECTIVE DATE: November 30, 2010
This Policy notifies you of: (a) what personal information of yours is collected when you access WOW Essential Oil and/or use the Services or purchase any product; (b) how the information is collected; (c) how the information is used and shared; (d) our efforts to maintain the security of Sensitive Information; and (e) other details concerning your personal information and our policies.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that WOW Essential Oil does not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use Information collected by WOW Essential Oil is stored in a single, secure database, accessible only by WOW Essential Oil. WOW Essential Oil collects information from our paying customers or other persons who use, attempt to use, or purchase WOW Essential Oil products or the services at several different points and from different sources, all or some of which may apply to you.
* Registration When you sign up as a customer or potential customer, we ask for, and you are required to give, your name, address, zip code, telephone number, email address, credit card or checking account number, and credit card expiration date. Once you register as a customer with us, you are not anonymous to us.
* Cookies Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser.
* Log Files WOW Essential Oil automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your Web browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. We use IP addresses and cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, track members and users movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to your personal information.
* Information from Other Sources for reasons such as improving personalization of our Service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Use of Information Information we collect is generally used for the following purposes:
1. To build features that will make the services available on our site easier to use. This includes faster search requests, better member support and timely notice of new services and special offers.
2. To improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our sites content, layout, and services. These uses improve our Services and better tailor them to meet your needs.
3. To resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use. At times, we may look across multiple members or users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify members using multiple Member Ids or aliases.
4. Sharing of Information. We may use the personal information that you supply to us and we will bring selected retail opportunities to you via direct mail, email, online and telemarketing. WOW Essential Oil may sell or rent aggregated statistical information and user, member or former member specific information, including name, address, telephone number and payment information, to our marketing partners or other third-parties. If you want WOW Essential Oil to stop sharing information it has about you in the future, you may notify us of this fact by contacting WOW Essential Oil's Member Services department.
We reserve the right to disclose personal information, including Sensitive Information, when we believe that such disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or a request by a government official, to protect the rights or property of WOW Essential Oil, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event that WOW Essential Oil or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, member information and Sensitive Information may be some of the transferred assets.
Use of Data Collected We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our WOW Essential Oil and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, send SMS alerts or notification, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
SMS Offering and Opt-out rights By completing or submitting a registration form or partial registration form you are consenting to receive SMS, wireless or other mobile offering to your cell phone. You understand that your wireless carrier's standard charges and rates apply to these messages. For SMS text messages, you may remove your information by replying "STOP", "END", or "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received and we will remove your personal information within 10 days of receiving such request.
Agents We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from member lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing member services. They have access to personal and Sensitive Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Special Offers and Announcements Active customers and former customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter.
Security WOW Essential Oil takes every precaution to protect our users and members Sensitive Information, both online and offline. Your Sensitive Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Sensitive Information is encrypted and is protected online with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.
Sensitive Information is also protected offline in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or member services representative) are granted access to Sensitive Information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security practices and changes in those practices. Finally, the servers that we store Sensitive Information on are kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to us using WOW Essential Oil online contact form.
Other Sites WOW Essential Oil forwards users and members to other sites. Please be aware that WOW Essential Oil is not responsible for the business and privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the legal notices and privacy policies of each and every website you visit.
Correction/Updating Personal Information If a members personal information changes we will endeavor to provide a way to correct or update that members personal data provided to us. Visit our Customer Care section to update
Notification of Changes If we decide to change our Policy, we will post these changes on our Home page or provide other notification of our revised Policy so our users and members are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and when we disclose it.
Children's Online Privacy Protection WOW Essential Oil serves general users of the World Wide Web. We support and comply with the Children's Online Protection Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do we share such information with third parties. Children under the age of 18 may use WOW Essential Oil only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
DMCA Complaint Requirements. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that there is infringing material available through our Site, please
notify our copyright agent, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
Specific identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
Specific identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Site;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
DMCA Agent. The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent: Name: DMCA Agent email@example.com
Special Notification for California Residents, Your California Privacy Rights Individual customers who reside in California and have provided their personal information to WOW Essential Oil may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us using WOW Essential Oil online contact form. Within thirty days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
wowessentialoils.com may also use targeted advertising services to tailor mars advertisements (both on the site and other sites) to your interests. You can opt out of these remarketing campaings by turning off cookies in your browser, as described above.
wowessentialoils.com may also disclose some of your personal information (such as your gender, age, location and interets) to the providers of targeted advertisements to your preferences;
However, in that case, wowessentialoils.com will contractually obligate the service providers to maintain the security of your information and only use it for the purpose of targeting wowessentialoils.com's ads to you. You can opt out of participating in these targeted ad programs by contacting our privacy officer as set out below.
Free shipping on all products!
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Contact Us Now!
FIT & GLOW is a Florida-based company focused on holistic wellness and personal care products inspired and enriched by nature’s healing goodness that has been recognized across cultures and down the ages and is now getting validated by science as well.Read Full Story